Category List

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hello, Victorian Fashion Fairy? If you're listening, I'd be ever so elated if you brought me this gorgeous rose print dress from 1883. #Victorian #fashion #dress #dress #clothing #costume #antique #19th_century #1800s

Hello, Victorian Fashion Fairy? If you're listening, I'd be ever so elated if you brought me this gorgeous rose print dress from 1883. #Victorian #fashion #dress #dress #clothing #costume #antique #19th_century #1800s
Hello, Victorian Fashion Fairy? If you're listening, I'd be ever so elated if you brought me this gorgeous rose print dress from 1883.  #Victorian #fashion #dress #dress #clothing #costume #antique #19th_century #1800s

Download whole gallery
c. 1878 Silk & Cotton Dress
c. 1878 Silk & Cotton Dress

Download whole gallery
beautiful dress
beautiful dress

Download whole gallery
1858 american
1858 american

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment